Monday, 28 July 2014

Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrik Lemar and SchoolBoy Q


Gambino is coming after some of the biggest names in hip-hop. Childish Gambino has never put himself out as one for fighting words, but apparently something was in the air this weekend while he performed in Australia.

The California-born rapper performed at the Hordern Pavilion in Sydney on Sunday night (July 27th) and left attendees with a show worth remembering. On top of unleashing hits off his two major studio albums Camp and Because The Internet, the emcee really turned heads with a lengthy unheard freestyle in which he calls out Drake, Kendrick Lamar and ScHoolboy Q, saying "I'm the best rapper, definitely Top 5. I cut their head off, that's every rapper living. That's Kendrick, that's Drake, that's Schoolboy, that's everyone. I don't give a fuck. I'll f*cking kill you n*ggas."

 Is Childish Gambino really top five or has success gotten to his head?

No comments:

Post a Comment