Beyonce was reported to having changed up her lyrics of the song titled"Resentment" during an "On The Run" tour stop, making references to Jay Z's infidelities.
Since Solange's infamous elevator attack on Beyonce's husband Jay Z, plenty of rumours began circulating that there were marriage troubles for the powerful hip-hop couple. Although the family released an official statement after the incident in hopes of clearing the air, the rumours are still circulating and Beyonce has now added fuel to the fire with a recent performance of her 2006 track "Resentment."
Beyonce' changed up the lyrics in the track during a live "On The Run" performance, allegedly addressing Jay Z's infidelities. The song originally appeared on her B'Day album, and referenced a six-year relationship, however, in her new performance she changed it to represent her present-day relationship with JayZ (the original lyrics however were referencing another relationship).
Quoting the new lyrics, Bey Sang "I know she was attractive, but I was here first,... "Been riding with you for 12 years / Why did I deserve to be treated this way by you?"
No comments:
Post a Comment