Giving you a daily dose of everything worth anything. News, Gossip, Politics et al. Just anything to keep you in the know and good to go.
Thursday, 26 June 2014
Ja Rule Claims He Beat 50 Cent With A Bat In 2000 Plans To Reveals Incident In New Book
Remember Ja Rule? Well he's in the news again, not for nothing releasing a new hit single though. Sorry to burst your hopes.
The reason is that he recalls two occasions where he claims that he beat 50 cent with various objects, including a bat, a speaker, and a crutch.
Ja Rule will release his new book, Unruly: The Highs and Lows of Being a Man next week, and it may just bring an old beef back from the dead.
The book details much of the highly-publicized feud between Ja Rule and 50 Cent, but most notably, gives us a look behind the scenes.
Two interesting excerpts of the novel, acquired by New York Daily News, describe physical altercations between Ja and 50, both of which involve the former hit the latter with various blunt objects.
Quote: “50 tried to swing on me, but I dipped, then I hit him with the baby Louisville Slugger,” Ja Rule also writes of a 2000 incident in Atlanta that began as a peace summit. “Bam! I dropped the bat. I pulled the shirt over his head. I started catching him left, right, uppercut.”
Later that year, 50 was stabbed at the New York Hit Factory studio, an event in which Ja goes into further detail.
“I hit him with the crutch,” writes Ja, a weapon which he allegedly acquired from a crew member with a broken foot. “We proceeded to whip his ass. I was putting in my work. 50 was crunched in the corner. I slammed the big Tannoy speaker down on him.”
So far, 50 has not reacted to the claims, but you can be sure it's only a matter of time.
Way to go Ja, with such publicity, your book's bound to sell a few more copies than your last album.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment