Sunday, 25 May 2014

T.I Engage In Restaurant Fight With Floyd May Weather Jr Over Tiny? Calls Her The B Word.

 T.I. Incites Fight With Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Las Vegas

TMZ reports that T.I. approached Floyd Mayweather Jr. at a Fatburger in Las Vegas and took a swing at him.

On the list of people you should pick fights with, boxing great Floyd Mayweather Jr. is certainly near the bottom, if not off the charts. Apparently that didn't stop T.I. from picking a fight with him early this morning, as the two set off a brawl that involved throwing chairs in a Fatburger on the Las Vegas Strip.

According to TMZ, Mayweather was eating at the restaurant when T.I. approached him and began "jawing" at him. One thing led to another, with T.I. throwing a punch, bodyguards jumping in to intervene and an all-out brawl being started. Police arrived just as Maywether was leaving, and after T.I. had already left, but found another man injured with a "slash" wound from the incident.

The video shared by TMZ (below) is low-quality and details are difficult to make out, but DDotOmen reports that the fight may have had something to do with Tiny, T.I.'s wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment